Pendulumic is a “Wireless-only” personal-audio brand/company. It prides itself as the only wireless headphones brand to launch and be well-received within the Audiophile headphones arena. Pendulumic lives by its strong claim: “Wireless freedom never sounded so good”, even to the most-immaculate ears of headphone audiophiles.
The LATEST product is the Tach T1, an on-ear (super-aura) wireless headphones – to further showcase the Pendulumic wireless experience, specially for the discerning ears of Travelling Sound-Lovers.
1) The T1 will be the most naturally-intuitive and best sounding wireless headphones in the market – embedding user-centric technological-advance features, presented with a proprietary intelligent interface.
2) The incredible audio quality / Sound stage performance makes it the most musical and natural-sounding wireless headphones in the market – a fact acclaimed by numerous respected critics from Headphone audiophile communities.
3) It is the first and only headphones in the market to feature an intelligent backup AAA battery system that switches automatically to the backup AAA battery when the internal battery runs out.
4) The T1 features a smart sharing capability – share music between two T1s instantly with a single-button press! Best for friends and couples!
5) The T1 incorporates the latest in Low latency Bluetooth technology that eliminates any visible lag between on-screen and sound response, making it perfect for games and movies.
You can find the specification,video clips and more information on http://www.pendulumic.com/tach-t1/
Flare Audio Reference R2 Earphones take Flare’s unique distortion free sound down to the micro level. R2’s innovative design offers unrivalled purity of sound in an incredibly small and lightweight package.
Turned on a robotic precision lathe and created from one solid bar of aerospace aluminium, R2 is incredibly compact and has a far higher degree of sound isolation than other earphones due to its solid metal construction. Each R2 driver enclosure measures just 12mm x 7mm.
R2’s cable and driver assembly is user-replaceable (a first for an earphone product), and comes with professional grade Comply™ Isolation memory foam earbuds.
PHAT is an acronym from the initials of Portability, Headphone, class-A, and Tube. It represents our idealism catering to what audiophiles demand for music enjoyment in the era of mobility.
Headphone has been around for more than half century. There have been lots of breakthrough and milestones in headphone technology recently, followed by release of flagship models from mainstream brand names with unprecedented audio quality. needless to say models from audiophile oriented small to medium brands.
By leveraging the high performance headphones, Phatlab is determined to duplicate the experience of hi-end stereo performance in headphones and beyond through proprietary headphone amp technology.
It was a awesome weekend over at Fairmont hotel Jakarta. Wonderful ambience. Well there was a few short blackout which I realized pretty common in Jakarta. Was told by Pak Alvon (who owns Jaben Indonesia) that he sees many new faces. This shows that Headphiles community in Jakarta is growing. Gotta to meet few friends from last show in 2014. I would say Mook Headphone festival is heading in the right direction. Especially with the support of the community & Brands/vendors. Without their love, Mook Headphone Festival wouldn’t have been possible. Next up, Singapore. My home town. Let’s get going Singapore. Prepare your gears. Come visit us. See you this Friday!
Snugs fit like a glove and so never fall out even when exercising. Their perfect profile means even after long periods of wear they are still comfortable. This great fit ensures external sound is kept out even in noisy places and also your music doesn’t disturb others.
Come check out SNUG customs at Mook Headphone Festival.
To visit us, please register here: Register
Hey fans, Advanced AcousticWerkes is coming to Mook. Check out their custom hybrid at the Mook Headphone Festival.
Register for your visit: Register
Hello Indonesia Fans, we hope to see you all this weekend!
Fairmont Hotel Jakarta 5-6 December 2015.